Who We Are
Brendan Mason, Principal Consultant
With over 20 years of experience working with SQL Server, Brendan has acquired a wide range of database skills ranging from performance tuning to complex migrations and designing scalable architectures. As a production database engineer, he has managed environments with hundreds of SQL Servers with critical SLAs. Brendan is an expert on SQL Server and related technologies, and on topics such as database strategy, high availability, automation and cloud computing. He is a Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert: Data Management and Analytics.
Good database help should be available to everyone.
Companies have a lot of valuable data, and if it is slow to access or in danger of being lost, SqlCS can help prevent those problems.
What We Do
SqlCS works with clients who use Microsoft SQL Server and related technologies, as well as cloud platforms such as Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, and Google GCP.
Some of the services provided regularly include:
- Helping companies develop and test their database backup and recovery strategies
- Ensuring SQL Servers are configured according to best practices and appropriately for the workload
- Tuning poor performing queries
- Migrating from unsupported legacy versions of SQL Server to modern platforms with minimal downtime
- Assisting with architecture design, both on-premise and in the cloud
- Troubleshooting Availability Group failovers
- And much, much more…
Would you like to start a project with us?
Use our online scheduling form to find a convenient time for a free 30-minute consultation to learn how SqlCS can help with your database needs